Becoming an Evening Coach
Now recruiting for Evening Sports Coach.
This is a part-time position up to 18.5 hours per week but negotiable for the right person.
NO EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY Full training will be given.
As a sports coach, you will be helping people participating in sports to work towards achieving their full potential. You will teach children diversity, Goal setting, Standards, persistence, building confidence & self-esteem while being a role model for children.
You can gain an insight into an exciting and constantly evolving industry while gaining experience and qualifications in Activity Leadership level 2 & 3 Plus the potential of being able to find your specified area within sports to teach.
- Training – on sight
- Start date – immediate start available
- No experience necessary
- Interest in sports, health and fitness.
- No Gymnastic experience required this is a general coaching role
- Ability to motivate participant’s and communicate effectively with them
- Sound organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Prepared to make a regular time commitment
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
Option to progress onto multiple coaching roles and employment opportunity with Twist and Flip.
To apply please fill out the form and attach a CV
Please also submit a video to via Facebook messenger.
Please send a short video about yourself, why you want to work at Twist and Flip, Any experience you have any relevant experiences positive and negative.
Applications without a CV or Video will not be accepted.
For more information and questions email or call 01472 750012 Weelsby Avenue