Apprentice Sports Coach
Becoming an Apprentice Sports Coach
Now recruiting for Apprentice Sports Coach.
Due to continued expansion, we are recruiting for an Apprentice Sports Coach.
NO EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY
This is an apprenticeship position, full training will be given over the 1-year position.
As a sports coach, you will be helping people participating in sports to work towards achieving their full potential. You will teach children diversity, Goal setting, Standards, persistence, building confidence & self-esteem while being a role model for children.
With our apprenticeships, you can gain an insight into an exciting and constantly evolving industry while gaining experience and qualifications in Activity Leadership level 2 & 3 Plus the potential of being able to find your specified area within sports to teach.
* Rate of pay – Apprentice wage
* Training – on sight and with training provider all given
* start date – immediate start available
* No experience necessary
* Interest in sports, health and fitness.
* No Gymnastic experience required this is a general coaching role
* Ability to motivate participant’s and communicate effectively with them
* Sound organisational skills
* Good time management skills
* Prepared to make a regular time commitment
* Good level of literacy and numeracy
Progression onto multiple coaching roles and employment opportunity with Twist and Flip after compleating the apprenticeship.
To apply fill out the form and attach a CV
Please also submit a video to via Facebook messenger.
Please send a short video about yourself, why you want to work at Twist and Flip, Any experience you have any relevant experiences positive and negative.
Applications without a CV or Video will not be accepted.
For more information and questions email or call 01472 750012